These Terms of Service define the relationship between you and WizDream Games regarding your use of SparkLine and the WizDream Games official website.
By creating a SparkLine account, or using the WizDream official website, you signify your agreement to the Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Services.
In order to make these Terms of Service clearer, we use shortened terminology to express certain concepts.
- Account refers to the user’s account in the game.
- Sparks refers to SparkLine’s in-game currency, purchasable with legal currency.
- Services refers collectively to the SparkLine app (on all platforms), and the WizDream Games official website.
- Terms refers collectively to all terms and conditions in these Terms of Service.
- We/us/our refers to WizDream Games.
- You/your refers to you, the user!
2. Account Creation
- 2.1: In order to purchase Sparks, you are required to register for an Account.
- 2.2: You must be connected to the Internet in order to register for and use an Account.
- 2.3: You may only register one (1) Account.
- 2.4: By registering for an Account, or by using our Services in any capacity, you represent that you are at least 13 years old and that you understand and agree to these Terms.
- 3.1: Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our Services for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use our Services for any other purpose.
- 3.2: We reserve all rights in and to the App not expressly granted to you under these Terms
4. Usage Restrictions
In continuation of section 3.1, you also agree not to do any of the following:
- 4.1: Modify the App in any way.
- 4.2: Share your Account with any third parties, such as friends and coworkers.
- 4.3: Be in possession of multiple Accounts simultaneously.
- 4.4: Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the App.
- 4.5: Gather any information via examining the Services’ internal assets and code – also referred to as “Datamining”.
- 4.6: Collect any information about the service or regarding any user of the Services (including yourself) using prohibited methods such as “Harvesting” or “Scraping”.
- 4.7: Distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the App to any third party.
- 4.8: Make the functionality of the App available to multiple users through any means.
- 4.9: Use the Services for fraudulent or abusive purposes, including but not limited to
- Impersonate any person or entity
- Misrepresent our affiliation with a person, entity, or our Services
- 4.10: Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks that provide the Services.
- 4.11: Disobey any requirements or regulations of any network connected to the Services.
- 4.12: Circumvent technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of the Services.
5. In-App Purchases and Billing
- 5.1: Our Services include Sparks, a form of in-game currency. Sparks can be purchased using legal currency and are used to purchase additional content in-game.
- 5.2: You agree that Sparks exist only within our Services and cannot be exchanged for real money, real goods, or real services from us or anyone else.
- 5.3: We reserve the right to control, regulate, change, or remove any Sparks without any liability to you.
- 5.4: All purchases of Sparks are final and non-refundable, except as required by applicable law. By purchasing Sparks, you confirm that you have the authority to use the payment method you selected and that such payment method has sufficient credit or funds available to complete your purchase.
- 5.5: You may not refund any received in-game content through outside means such as Google Play without express permission from us. This may lead to the removal of this content from your Account or closing of your Account.
- 5.6: If any purchase of Sparks has failed to appear in your Account, please notify us through our Contact Us page.
- 5.7: Should we close your account, you will lose any Sparks that you may possess, and we will not compensate you for this loss or make any refund to you.
6. Termination of Account
We reserve the right to terminate your Account for any of these reasons:
- 6.1: Your account is found to be engaging in any of the prohibited activities specified in sections 3 and 4.
- 6.2: Your activity infringes on any law, including but not limited to copyright law.
- 6.3: You engage in threats or harassment against us, our Services, or any of our Staff.
- 6.4: You engage in other activities deemed to harm the spirit of fair play not listed in these Terms.
8. Limitation of Liability
- 8.1: We are not liable to you for any damages, whether physical, digital or monetary, that may occur during gameplay or usage of the Services.
- 8.2: As stated in section 5.4, all Sparks are non-refundable and will not be compensated for in the event that you lose them for whatever reason.
9. Updates to SparkLine
- 9.1: SparkLine will be continuously updated. These updates will include, but are not limited to:
- Gameplay Mechanics
- Visual Design
- Song Availability
- 9.2: We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and for any reason. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check the Terms for updates periodically.
10. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia and all disputes will be settled in accordance with provisions of Indonesia’s applicable law.
11. Contact Information
If you’d like to report a bug or a payment failure, please contact us using the form provided in the “Contact Us” page with a clear explanation of the issue, your in-game username and ID, and if possible, screenshots depicting the issue.
For all other inquiries, such as advertising and PR, please contact us in the “Contact Us” page.