SparkLine Press Kit
This press kit is still a work-in-progress and we will update this as more information regarding the game are revealed.
We reserve the right to change the contents of this Press Kit at any time.
The press kit will also be provided in other languages in the future.
Reposting without credit and ESPECIALLY reselling these promotional materials are PROHIBITED.
A rhythm game where you tap circles to a diverse OST with a colorful story!
A Freeform Rhythm Game where the playfield takes up your entire screen and there are circles you cannot touch!
Touch, hold, slide… and dodge the notes as their circles overlap in SparkLine, a story-based rhythm game that is suitable for all skill levels featuring composers from all over the world, alongside beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations!
- A gameplay field that takes up the entire screen!
- The note that must not be hit – Mines!
- More than 40 songs made by composers old and new alike
- 3 rhythm difficulty levels for every song suitable for all skill levels with a high skill ceiling!
- An ever-expanding music library through content updates
- An immersive storyline with beautiful and hand-drawn illustrations!
Immerse yourself in the journeys undertaken by players of the VR game “World of Spark” as they meet, befriend, and conflict with each other. Each logging on with their own reasons of playing, find out the connections between them who are perhaps fated to meet in this virtual world!
- Producer, Game and Level Design: eoS
- Composers: Iris, MYUKKE., ruha, D-D-Dice, Metomate, Potwi, 5ECH0M, Kurubukko, ZxNX, etc…
- Illustrators: clishee, Yua, Tato//Tipa, KeroShoku, Xora, etc…
We will showcase some of the screenshots, artworks and logo. You can download the resources in HD from the button below.
Note: CN, JP and KR versions of the screenshots are also available in the Press Kit.
Songs + Artworks
Light to Heed
Composer: Iris feat. LynH
Composer: Reku Mochizuki
Composer: Kaede Hiyama
Art: Airin Ryouka
Art: Airin Ryouka
Available in Color and Black/White. .AI file also provided in Press Kit Resources